Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year is proud to host a Twitter chat with Archie Manning on Monday, November 12th. All are welcome to chime in! We will be giving out 5 Archie Manning signed football to lucky participants.
When: November 12th, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. EST.
Who: Archie Manning
Where: #COTYarchie on Twitter; follow the Tweetchat here: http://bit.ly/W3h7lj
What: Come chat with Archie about anything college football related
Join the Facebook event page here: http://on.fb.me/RLs45i
How this works
Users can join the Tweetchat on this day and tweet questions you would like Archie to answer. As the chat begins, users can tweet their questions to @LMcoachofyear - the Twitter handle which Archie will be tweeting with. Moderators @jesscole and @mayzyap will pick and choose the best questions, and announce each question by starting each with the letter “Q.”
Q1: Archie, what are your thoughts so far on this season? via @[UserWhoAskedTheQuestion]
Archie will then reply by beginning with the letter “A.”
We will tweet at the lucky participants who will be receiving an Archie signed football. From there, please Direct Message us your address and the football will be mailed directly to you.
We look forward to reading all your questions on Monday!
First time joining a Tweetchat? No problem, here are the basics:
What is a Tweetchat?
Twitter chats are scheduled gatherings of people on Twitter to discuss pretty much anything that interests them, using a #hashtag to keep track of the conversation. It’s very much like Instant Messaging.
How do I join/follow a Tweetchat?
- Go to http://bit.ly/W3h7lj
- Click “Sign-in” on the top right corner and sign-in with your Twitter account
- To join in the conversation, use the message box the same way you would use Twitter to join the conversation. If you are replying to someone’s comment start your tweet with their Twitter handle (e.g. @their_twitterhandle)
- The hashtag #COTYarchie will already be included, you do not need to type #COTYarchie in your message if you are on tweetchat.com
- You can “Pause” or control the speed of tweets populating to your liking.